Ghilotina t27 Twin Cat is a trap used for catching multiple mice. It was designed for capturing and monitoring the Mus Musculus species but it is effective against any type of mouse.
- safe and efficient – does not harm the environment and does not necessarily require the use of chemical substances;
- can also be used just for rodent population monitoring, if needed;
- can be used with rodenticides, adhesives, and/or attractants;
- potentially a non-lethal solution;
- high resistance to mechanical and atmospheric factors;
- easy to use – just set it up and let it capture mice.
How it works
The double mechanism with counterweight allows the entry of mice but blocks their exit. The trap can be used together with adhesive traps in order to no longer require the use of chemical baits or poisons. The transparent top of the trap helps inspect the captured rodents without opening the lid.
The trap is ideal for use in those locations where chemical substances can not be used. These are places such as food company premises, pharmaceutical industry, agricultural farms, and other places frequented by children and pets.
How to use
- Identify the areas with high rodent activity;
- Place the Ghilotina t27 Twin Cat trap along the walls, taking care not to obstruct its entrance;
- You can use an adhesive board or rodenticides inside the trap, for combatting rodents;
- Check the trap at regular intervals, a few hours in the beginning and then daily and even weekly;
- If you find mice inside, dispose of them, and re-use the product. Replace the bait from the inside to maintain a high degree of capture.