The Ghilotina T25.5 Duke adhesive trap is ideal for catching mice. It is easy to assemble and can be used in narrow spaces because of its small size. The product also contains a peanut butter flavored attractant that is not toxic and can be applied in residential, commercial, and industrial buildings.
- ecological trap – the attractant is not toxic;
- very easy to assemble and use;
- it can be placed both horizontally and vertically;
- strong adhesive.
How it works
Ghilotina T25.5 Duke was designed to control the population of mice by luring them to the sticky surface where they remain trapped without the possibility to escape. It will catch any rodent that steps or lands on the adhesive area and is the ideal product for sensitive areas where classical rodenticides or traps can not be used. The trap can be used until the adhesive surface is completely covered. It can also have an effect even on crawling insects or reptiles (only while placed on the ground).
How to use
- Remove the protective foil;
- For horizontal use, break the perforated edge and place it near the wall. To assemble the tunnel trap, fold and join the heads, following the perforated areas;
- Place the trap near the wall and wait;
- After a while, return to it. If mice are present, remove them and reuse or dispose of the entire product.