Ghilotina t225 R-roach is a trap for cockroaches that comes in the form of a little house. This product is equipped with four inputs and is used widely to monitor cockroach populations although it can also be used against other crawling insects (ants, spiders, centipedes, etc). Each trap can be paired with bait or a tablet with a food attractant, if needed. There are areas that do not permit the use of chemical substances at all. For example: in food storages, facilities used for medical activities such as hospitals or nurseries, around schools and other similar establishments or even simply in households around children or pets. Fortunately, when used by itself, the trap is perfect for such environments as it does not imply their usage.
- Ecological trap – the attractant is non-toxic;
- Easy to assemble and use;
- Contains a very strong and effective adhesive.
How it works
Insects that come into contact with the sticky surface will remain stuck and therefore their populations will be controlled. For traps that are not provided with bait, an attractant can be applied. Use the trap close to operational and storage areas in order to detect infestations of cockroaches. It is easy to use, easy to assemble, and can be placed both horizontally and vertically. This trap is ideal for use in households, warehouses, and stores, but also in other areas where traditional traps can not be used, due to the fact that it does not contain any toxic substance in its composition.
How to use
- Find the areas where cockroaches are active and set the traps in those places;
- The adhesive is effective until the sticky surface is covered entirely;
- Ghilotina t225 R-roach is suitable for hard to reach places. Just set the trap and wait;
- Dispose of the trap after use.
Avoid as much as possible contact with the hand to maintain the effectiveness of the trap.