t225 Hot Spot Plus is a trap for cockroaches that comes in the form of a little house. This product is equipped with four inputs and is used widely to monitor cockroach populations although it can also be used against other crawling insects (ants, spiders, centipedes, etc). Each trap can be paired with bait or a tablet with a food attractant if needed. There are areas that do not permit the use of chemical substances at all. For example: in food storage, facilities used for medical activities such as hospitals or nurseries, around schools and other similar establishments, or even simply in households around children or pets. Fortunately, when used by itself, the trap is perfect for such environments as it does not imply their usage.
- Ecological trap – the attractant is non-toxic;
- Easy to assemble and use;
- Contains a very strong and effective adhesive.
How it works
Insects that come into contact with the sticky surface will remain stuck and therefore their populations will be controlled. For traps that are not provided with bait, an attractant can be applied. Use the trap close to operational and storage areas in order to detect infestations of cockroaches. It is easy to use, easy to assemble and can be placed both horizontally and vertically. This trap is ideal for use in households, warehouses, and stores, but also in other areas where traditional traps can not be used, due to the fact that it does not contain any toxic substance in its composition.
How to use
- Peel off the protective film from the adhesive backing.
- Assemble the trap by joining its cover, side ‘A’ to side ‘B’.
- Fold the sides of the trap to create a 45-degree angle.
- Place the trap in a suitable place, as close as possible to the source of the infestation.
- Check the trap frequently and monitor the degree of infestation.
- Remove the trap when the glue is full of cockroaches.
This trap is ideal for use in households, warehouses, and sheds, but also in areas where insecticides cannot be used.