Ghilotina t200 M’Bai is a cylindrical, ecological trap that combats moles and it is made out of durable plastic. Both sides of the trap have metal shutters. Consequently, moles can enter but cannot escape. The trap is a viable and safe, especially if you are looking for a non-lethal solution that will also not require the use of any sort of chemical substances. This product is a good choice for the majority of areas in which there are laws against controlling mole populations, as it will not cause them any sort of harm to them or to their natural habitat.
- practical and easy-to-use;
- safe for the environment;
- highly durable and resistant;
- can catch both moles and mice.
How it works
When placed inside a mole’s gallery, the trap captures animals that go through it and holds them there until inspection. As a result, the product is ideal for controlling and monitoring their population if you are looking for a non-lethal solution.
How to use
- Locate the tunnel and open a hole in it that is large enough to fit the trap inside;
- Mount the trap horizontally in the mole’s gallery allowing the flaps to function properly. It is advisable to place it in the active galleries and in the most recent ones with the tube’s slot pointing upwards.
- After fitting the trap, cover the area and mark it with a sign and check the trap periodically;
- The mole can be freed after catching it.
It is recommended to use more than one trap along the galleries or near the exits for a better chance of capturing pests.
Always place the t200 M’Bai trap along a tunnel, not in a mound. Cover the trap only with natural materials such as turf, earth, etc.
Do not place the trap after coming in contact with strong-smelling substances such as tobacco, detergents, etc.