Ghilotina t20 CatchAttach is an adhesive trap based on food grade attractants. It is used for monitoring and eliminating Oriental and American cockroaches. The trap also works against other crawling insects (ants, spiders, etc) that come into contact with the adhesive on the inside of the trap.
The sticky surface contains a pre-applied adhesive gel, based on specific foods and pheromones, with high attraction power, effective against all species of cockroaches. It does not contain toxic materials, offering an ecological treatment for monitoring and eliminating small intruders.
- ecological trap – the attractant does not contain chemical substances;
- easy to assemble and use;
- powerful and effective adhesive.
How it works
Lured by the food attractant, the cockroaches enter the trap, where they remain stuck on the adhesive surface and cannot move anymore. Simple to use and easy to assemble, Ghilotina t20 CatchAttach can be placed successfully in households, warehouses, as well as in kitchens and sanitary areas.
How to use
- Separate the traps using the perforated guidelines;
- Remove the foil;
- Fold and join the ends, following the perforated areas;
- Find the areas where the pests are active and set the traps in those places, with the triangular opening in the corner. For monitoring purposes, it is recommended to fill the application date, at the top of the trap. The adhesive is effective until the adhesive surface is completely covered.