t180 Hot Spot Silver is an attractant-based glue trap used to trap and combat silverfish that come into contact with the adhesive on the trap surface.
The adhesive surface is pre-applied and the specially formulated attractant is impregnated into the adhesive. It has a highly attractive power and is effective against silverfish. It contains no chemical solutions, providing an environmentally friendly treatment for trapping and eliminating pests.
- Specially formulated attractant impregnated into the adhesive surface;
- Contains no pesticides;
- Does not pose a danger to the environment;
- Easy to assemble and use;
- Fits easily in any space;
- Can be positioned both horizontally and vertically.
How to use
The trap is ideal for use in households, warehouses and sheds, but also in areas where insecticides cannot be used.
- Peel off the protective foil on the adhesive backing.
- Assemble the trap by joining its cover, side ‘A’ to side ‘B’.
- Fold the sides of the trap to create a 45 degree angle.
- Place the trap in a suitable place, as close as possible to the source of the infestation.
- Check the trap frequently and monitor the degree of infestation.
- Remove the trap when the glue is full of insects.