t15W Luminator Deco B is best for those who do not want to apply conventional insecticides to combat flying insects. Attached to the wall, it will look just like a decorative lamp. As a result, the product can be used in many areas such as households, hotels, restaurants, and hospitals, without producing unpleasant smells. In order to use it, simply mount it on the wall next to a power source and let it prove its effectiveness.
One t15W Luminator Deco B covers an area of 40 sq.m.
- does not imply the use of chemical substances;
- safe for the environment;
- decorative aspect;
- covers a large area and a wide variety of spaces;
- efficient against a multitude of flying insects.
How it works
Insects are attracted to the UV light created by the fluorescent tube. Additionally, the product’s ingenious shape and duct tape attachment captures insects without the risk of them being thrown out. Furthermore, it is only necessary to replace the adhesive plate each time it is completely covered with insects. The tubes are replaced every 12 months, in principle, before the start of the warm season. In order to maximize its efficacy, this trap should placed at a height of about 1.5-2 meters as that is usually thethe height at which insects fly at.
t15W Luminator Deco B can be placed indoors and outdoors. However, we recommend that you do not use the device in extremely humid areas.
How to use
- Identify the area in which there is insect activity;
- Install the trap on the wall and connect it to the electrical grid;
- Leave it on for an extended period of time. Soon after, the pests will be attracted by the UV light;
- After a while, when the entire adhesive tape is filled with insects, clean the trap and replace the adhesive.
Power: 15 W
Voltage: 230 V
- 1 neon of 15 W
- 2 neons of 20 W
- 2 neons of 15 W