Ghilotina t135 Glue Tube is a rodent glue, with non-toxic transparent adhesive, mixed with attractant, and it is non-flammable. It has weather-resistant properties and does not present any danger to the environment. As a result, moisture does not change its quality. The glue has a hazelnut flavor. Therefore, it’s excellent for preparing adhesive traps as it will also lure the pests. It can be paired with any type of glue trap or it can simply be applied to a surface or support of your choice, considering the material is strong enough.
- Transparent color;
- The quality does not deteriorate based on interaction with moisture;
- Removable with gasoline, if necessary;
- Cleanly, cheaply and ecologically get rid of unwanted rodents.
How it works
Attracted by the glue, mice or rats will come in contact with it and remain unable to leave. Consequently, placed in front of entrances such as crevices, it stops their infiltration. Likewise, positioned around plants, it acts as a defense ring. Moreover, it can be used anywhere as it is non-toxic.
How to use
- Place the adhesive in a thin layer on a support (plastic trays, cardboard, wood) and put it in places frequented by rodents;
- Regularly check the for rodents. Walnuts or other food attractants can increase efficiency when added;
- Remove the rodents together with the sticky board and put it into a plastic bag, using protective gloves. Knot the bag and dispose of it into the garbage.
Keep out of reach of children and away from foodstuffs. Although not toxic, we recommend that you avoid contact with the eyes and skin and do not touch the glue by hand. In addition, wash hands with warm soapy water after use.
Shelf life and storage of t135 Glue Tube is 5 years if kept in the original, unopened packaging and in a dry and cool place.