Ghilotina Fly Killer Glue Boards is one of the most secure and discreet solutions against flying insects. It is ideal for sensitive areas such as warehouses that are being used for food storage or other similar facilities. As a result, the users of this product will enjoy a relaxing atmosphere, without being bothered by pests or unwanted smells. The product must be paired with electroinsecticides and it will further amplify their effectiveness.
We recommend using this product with one of our electrical traps for killing insects:
- can be used in areas where traditional insecticides are not an option (schools, food industry, etc);
- safe for the environment;
- effective against the majority of flying insects (flies, mosquitoes, butterflies, etc).
How it works
When used with an electroinsecticide, flies that pass by will be attracted by the special UV light tubes. Next, they will approach the tape located inside the device and remain stuck to the adhesive. In order to guarantee the appliance is running at peak efficiency, replace the UV tubes once every 12 months, preferably at the beginning of the warm season. Adhesive tiles should be replaced every time their surface is completely covered with insects, usually once a month. They might be used for longer if the situation permits, but not more often than every 2 months.
How to use
- Ghilotina Fly Killer Glue Boards should be placed anywhere on the wall or any flat surface, attached to an electrical trap, close to a power source;
- The insects will be attracted by the UV light of the special tubes and then the pests become stuck to the attached tape device, without the risk of being thrown out of the trap;
- After it fills with insects, replace the adhesive, and continue using the appliance.