Bait Gun TGA 03 UV LED is a metering gun specially designed for application and dosing of insect repellent gels. Its main advantages are its effectiveness and the fact that it is so easy to use. The gun is made out of plastic only, without metal components, and can be easily cleaned. Due to its low weight, it can be used for a long time easily. The plastic axis is the amount of pre-set gel under the action of the pressure created by a built-in spring. Easy-to-use, TGA 03 UV LED has a ratchet system that enables an exact amount of the product to be dispensed, so each squeeze of the trigger allows the user to apply the correct amount of bait every time.
- TGA 03 UV LED allows easy and precise application of cockroach gel;
- ratchet system dispenses the correct amount of gel each time;
- prevents the gel flow during use;
- reduces expenses and protect the environment;
- good for getting into cracks and crevices;
- lightweight and cost-effective bait applicator gun;
- fits most insecticidal gel syringes;
- possible to control the capacity according to the cockroaches numbers and types;
- ideal for dispensing ant or cockroach control gels;
- can be re-used.
How it works
Thanks to the UV led it is particularly good to reach hard-to-reach places in the kitchens and other target areas where cockroaches are hiding.
If the job calls for a lot of baiting, such as going from apartment to apartment or rooms in hotels and motels TGA 03 UV LED is more precise than baiting with a syringe-type plunger. It is also more comfortable to operate over long periods of time and can be used with all gel baits that come in 20 gm, 30 gm, and 35 gm reservoir. One spot of cockroach gel should be applied at every 1-meter interval, depending on the severity of the infestation. Used in this way a 30g tube will provide coverage of up 300 meters.
The gun is made out of plastic only, without metal components, and can be easily cleaned. Due to its low weight, it can be used for a long time easily. The plastic axis is the amount of pre-set gel under the action of the pressure created by a built-in spring. Easy-to-use, TGA 03 UV LED has a ratchet system that enables an exact amount of the product to be dispensed, so each squeeze of the trigger allows the user to apply the correct amount of bait every time.
This gun is especially used by service providers to work with high-volume gel conditioners, which provide a better coverage ratio, but can be easily used by amateurs.
Bait application precision is important because of product costs and non-target exposure. TGA 03 UV LED is the best choice for accurate placement of gel baits. It can be calibrated to deliver all commercial bait placements, based on size (diameter) or weight (grams). The gun is designed to deliver a consistent amount of bait with each pull of the trigger-there are no partial pulls or partial delivery. The ergonomic design reduces fatigue during limited or extensive use.
How to use
Caution to use
1. Use the bait gun smoothly with proper strength;
2. The O Ring size is different depending on the syringe. It prevents the gel flow and the piston pulled out.
Direction for use:
1. Push the plunger rod of the bait gun inside the syringe by 1~1.5 cm;
2. Insert plunger head obliquely into the syringe to evacuate air in between the space;
3. Push the plunger rod smoothly until the plunger head reaches to the set the base of the syringe to the bait gun;
4. Remove the syringe tip and pull the trigger smoothly;
5. Check the gel amount and reset the gel control stopper if needed;
6. Take the reverse procedure when needed to separate the bait gun from the syringe.