Ghilotina TGA 02 is a metering gun designed especially for the application and dosing of insect repellent gels. It’s very easy-to-use, and it offers precise placement of insecticide. The bait gun is made out of plastic and metal parts that can be easily cleaned. Due to its low weight, it can be used for a long time. The metal axis presents the amount of gel under the action of the pressure created by a built-in spring.
- TGA 02 allows for easy and precise application of gel;
- the ratchet system dispenses the correct amount of gel each time;
- prevents the gel leaks during use;
- use a fixed quantity to reduce expenses and protect the environment;
- good for getting into cracks and crevices;
- lightweight and cost-effective;
- fits most insecticidal gel syringes;
- possible to control capacity according to cockroach population and species;
How it works
Easy-to-use, TGA 02 has a ratchet system that enables an exact amount of the product to be dispensed, so each squeeze of the trigger allows the user to apply the correct amount of bait every time. It is especially good for getting into hard-to-reach places in kitchens and any other target areas where cockroaches may be hiding. It fits 20, 30 and 35 gram reservoirs and is convenient, easy to use, and practically unbreakable under normal usage. The plunger retracts when the trigger is released to prevent dripping from the reservoir tip. One spot of cockroach gel should be applied at every 1 meter interval, depending on the severity of the infestation. Used in this way a 30 g tube will provide coverage of up to 300 meters.
If the job calls for a lot of baitings, such as going from apartment to apartment or rooms in hotels and motels, TGA 02 is more precise than baiting with a syringe-type plunger. This gun is especially used by service providers to work with high-volume gel substances, which provide a better coverage ratio, but can be easily used by amateurs. Bait application precision is important because of product costs and non-target exposure.
Bait Gun TGA 02 is the best choice for accurate placement of gel baits. The amount of bait dispensed can be adjusted by the use of the screw button in the middle of the gun. It can be calibrated to deliver all commercial bait placements, based on size (diameter) or weight (grams). The gun is designed to deliver a consistent amount of bait with each pull of the trigger. There are no partial pulls or partial delivery. The ergonomic design reduces fatigue during limited or extensive use.
How to use
- Push the plunger rod of the bait gun inside the syringe by 1~1.5 cm;
- Insert plunger head obliquely into the syringe to evacuate air in between the space;
- Push the plunger rod smoothly until the plunger head reaches to the set the base of the syringe to the bait gun;
- Remove the syringe tip and pull the trigger smoothly;
- Check the gel amount and reset the gel control stopper if needed;
- Take the reverse procedure when needed to separate the bait gun from the syringe.
Set the Stopper position by adjusting bolt and nut on Stopper
- Left Side (marked by L): When 1~2 cockroaches are found;
- Middle (center): When many cockroaches are found;
- Right Side (marked by H): When big cockroaches are found.
- Use the bait gun smoothly with proper strength;
- The O Ring size is different depending on the syringe. It prevents the gel leaking and the piston from pulling out.