TGA 01 Bait gun is a metering gun specially designed for application and dosing of insect repellent gels. It is very easy-to-use. It has a ratchet system that enables dispensing of an exact amount of product, so each squeeze of the trigger allows the user to apply the correct quantity of bait every time.
- allows for easy and precise application of gel;
- ratchet system dispenses the correct and precise amount of gel each time;
- prevents gel leakage during use;
- reduces expenses and protect the environment by promoting the use of low quantities of insecticide;
- excellent for getting into cracks and crevices;
- lightweight and cost-effective bait applicator gun;
- fits most insecticidal gel syringes;
- possible to control capacity according to Cockroach’s numbers and types;
- ideal for dispensing ant or cockroach control gels;
How it works
The gun is made of plastic and metal parts that can be easily cleaned. Due to its low weight, it can easily be used for a long time. The metal axis is used to preset the amount of gel under the action of the pressure created by a built-in spring. TGA 01 is especially good for getting into hard-to-reach places in kitchens and any other target areas where cockroaches may be hiding. It is comfortable to operate over long periods of time and can be used with all gel baits that come in 20 g, 30 g, and 35 g reservoirs.
One spot of cockroach gel should be applied at every 1 meter interval, depending on the severity of the infestation. Used in this way a 30 g tube will provide coverage of up 300 meters.
This gun is especially used by service providers that work with high-volume gel insecticides, which provide a better coverage ratio but can be easily used by amateurs, too.
How to use
- Push the plunger rod of the bait gun inside the syringe by 1~1.5 cm;
- Insert plunger head obliquely into the syringe to evacuate air in between the space;
- Push the plunger rod smoothly until the plunger head reaches to the set the base of the syringe to the bait gun;
- Remove the syringe tip and pull the trigger smoothly;
- Check the gel amount and reset the gel control stopper if needed;
- Take the reverse procedure when needed to separate the bait gun from the syringe;
- Set the stopper position by adjusting the bolt and nut on the stopper. Left Side (marked by L): When 1~2 Cockroaches are found. Middle (center): When many Cockroaches are found. Right Side (marked by H): When big Cockroaches are found.