Sanitak 15A is a new generation, innovative virucidal sterilization cabinet. The UVC light that this product uses will disinfect any object. As it is customizable, you can fit it with either 5 or 10 stands. Depending on the items to be sterilized you can so adjust its shelves. The unit is ideal for activities in fields such as catering, agriculture, industry, medical, or even in shops or offices.
The product also has a smaller version – Sanitak 15A.
- does not require the use of chemical substances;
- quick action – duration of 30 minutes per use;
- tested and up to par with the NF T 72-281 virucidal efficacy test;
- easy and safe to use.
How it works
Any objects placed inside will get disinfected by the UV light that the appliance creates. UV sterilization also known as UV disinfection or ultraviolet germicidal irradiation (UVGI) causes organisms to be unable to multiply by breaking down certain chemical bonds and scrambling the structure of DNA, RNA, and proteins. The product also has an internal reflective surface that is designed especially for improving the distribution of the UVC light. Even more, Sanitank 30A is equipped with an auto-start mechanism that makes the sterilization process begin as soon as the door is closed. A safety switch cuts all power when the door of the appliance is open, thus, offering maximum user safety. A safety switch cuts all power when the door of the appliance is open, thus, offering maximum user safety.
How to use
- Open the product’s door and insert at least one object. To guarantee maximum sterilization performance, do not place items on top of each other;
- Shut the door. The disinfecting process will begin automatically. While the operation is taking place, the indicator light will turn red. It will turn green when the sterilization cycle is complete.
- After the cycle is done, open the door and remove your newly disinfected objects from inside.
|Number of items||10|
|Door(s)||One door protected against UVC rays|
|Dimensions||939 mm x 404 mm x 220 mm|
|Stand||PPE (Mask and gloves)|
|Material||304 stainless steel|
|Output||1 X 15 W|
|Closing mechanism||Magnetic closing|
UVC Source and Characteristics
|Lamp model||Lamp UVC E27|
|Power supply||210-240VAC 50/60Hz|
|UVC exposure||14000 J/square m|
|Pre-set cycle time||30 min|
|Service life||6000 h|
- Test conducted in COFRAC certified virology laboratory.
- Standard used for virucidal efficacy test: NF T 72-281.
|Virus tested||Virucidal Reduction||Virucidal Efficacy|
|Adenovirus Type 5||5.24 log reduction||99.99999%|
|Murine norovirus S99||4.27 log reduction||99.999%|