Sanitak 15A is a new generation, innovative virucidal sterilization cabinet. The product will help you disinfect any object or appliance by using UVC light. Moreover, it is customizable as it can be fitted with either 5 or 10 stands. The shelves themselves can be adjusted, depending on the items to be sterilized. The unit is ideal for activities in fields such as catering, agriculture, industry, medical, or even in shops or offices.
The product also has a bigger version – Sanitak 30A. This one is recommended if you require additional disinfecting spaces.
- fast-acting – duration of 30 minutes per use;
- does not involve the use of any chemical substances;
- easy and safe to use;
- tested and up to par with the NF T 72-281 virucidal efficacy test.
How it works
The light emitted by the UVC lamp will act to disinfect any object that is placed inside. UV sterilization, also known as UV disinfection or ultraviolet germicidal irradiation (UVGI), works by breaking down certain chemical bonds and scrambling the structure of DNA, RNA, and proteins, rendering organisms unable to multiply. Thus, bacteria and viruses are completely eliminated. The efficiency of the product is increased by the internal reflective surface which improves the distribution of the UVC light. The shelf of the appliance is set at an optimum distance from the lamps so that the UVC light offers the best possible virucidal action. Moreover, the product is also equipped with an auto-start mechanism that activates the sterilization as soon as the door is closed. A safety switch cuts all power when the door of the appliance is open, offering maximum user safety.
How to use
- Place one or more objects inside the cabinet. For improved sterilization performance, do not place items on top of each other;
- Upon shutting the door, the product will start its disinfecting action, guaranteeing a virucidal effect on the objects inside. During operation, the indicator light will turn red. When the sterilization cycle is complete, it will become green;
- After the cycle is finished, open the door and take your newly disinfected objects from inside.
|Number of items||5|
|Door(s)||One door protected against UVC rays|
|Dimensions||496 mm x 404 mm x 220 mm|
|Stand||PPE (Mask and gloves)|
|Material||304 stainless steel|
|Output||1 X 15 W|
|Closing mechanism||Magnetic closing|
UVC Source and Characteristics
|Lamp model||UVC E27|
|Power supply||210-240VAC 50/60Hz|
|UVC exposure||14000 J/square m|
|Pre-set cycle time||30 min|
|Service life||6000 h|
- Test conducted in COFRAC certified virology laboratory.
- Standard used for virucidal efficacy test: NF T 72-281.
|Virus tested||Virucidal Reduction||Virucidal Efficacy|
|Adenovirus Type 5||5.24 log reduction||99.99999%|
|Murine norovirus S99||4.27 log reduction||99.999%|