SolarShield Bird Protection Kit MC11 protects solar panels, electrical cables and the roof from damage caused by harmful birds. It forms a barrier around the solar panels, blocking the entry of pests into the mounting perimeter without harming them.
- reduces repair and cleaning costs in areas invaded by birds;
- it provides protection and extends the life of the solar panels;
- eliminates damage caused by pests to solar panels, electric cables and roofs;
- protects against harmful birds and their excrements, which are corrosive;
- prevents the appearance and spread of bacteria and viruses that can be carried by birds.
How to use
- The kit includes 10 linear meters of metal plates and 22 mounting clips. Installation with 2 clamps per linear meter is recommended. Metal clips are the easiest way to fix the plates on the solar panels without damaging them.
- A plate consists of a 2 cm fixed base and modelable slats, depending on the perimeter to be covered.
|Plate length||1 m|
|Plate width||11 cm|
|Bending blades||9 cm|