r20/64 Teplast, Bird Spikes represent the perfect solution for removing unwanted birds without causing any harm at all to them or the environment.
- UV stabilized polycarbonate base;
- can be installed on any surface;
- spikes made of stainless steel AISI 302 Ø 0.13;
- up to par with the AFNOR X10CRNI18-8 standard;
- up to par with the ISO 527, ISO 178, ISO 306 standards.
AISI 302 Ø 0.13 stainless steel’s alloy has extremely high corrosion resistance qualities and it is non-magnetic.
Protected surface: 15 – 20 cm;
Number of spikes per linear meter: 64;
How it works
r20/64 Teplast, Bird Spikes is a product made to prevent the standing or nesting of birds. Even more, it also keeps them from depositing potentially corrosive materials (such as excrements) without injuring the birds what so ever. After some time passes, they will even start to avoid the protected areas.
How to use
- Use silicone adhesives to apply the spikes. They can only be placed on a dry, dust-free, and solvent-free surface with an installation temperature between +5 ° C and + 40 ° C and a working temperature between -50 ° C and + 120 ° C. If the surface does not permit its cleaning, adjust the tips using nails or screws.
- Always spread a line of glue at least 0.5 mm wide, based on the tips. Never apply a line of adhesive longer than one meter on the surface you want to protect (terrace, roof, etc.). The adhesive can dry quickly before the base is positioned, preventing the spikes from adhering properly to the glue. Dry completely in 5 to 8 hours.
- When installing on wet surfaces, a special quick-drying adhesive (MS Polymer) must be used.