Ghilotina R100 Bird Spikes is an efficient but gentle solution for removing birds from spaces such as balconies, roofs, windowsills, historical monuments, churches, skylights, bridges or eaves.
- keeps pigeons and other birds at bay: prevents the formation of nests and the deposition of excrements;
- prevents the corrosion caused by the presence of birds;
- reduces the risk of contracting diseases transmitted by birds;
- discreet and flexible: made from stable UV resistant polycarbonate;
- easy installation: by dowels/screws or silicone adhesive, depending on the support material;
- high resistance to atmospheric agents.
How it works
The spikes are easy to use and prevent standing, nesting, or the elimination of bodily fluids. After a certain period, the birds will avoid the protected areas, as they realize they do not have enough space for landing. The spikes are made out of UV resistant polycarbonate and can be used for several seasons, having a high resistance to direct sunlight. Due to the fact that they are made of plastic, they do not oxidize and resist very well to harsh atmospheric conditions. Weather harshness such as moisture, rain, snow, or high heat does not affect it.
How to use
Ghilotina R100 Bird Spikes are easy and simple to install, without the need for professional pest control equipment. The product can be mounted on any surface. Its base can be easily attached to beams, bridges, and building edges so that birds can no longer find a flat surface to sit on.
- Locate the place that you would like to protect against unwanted bird activity;
- Glue the product to the surface with adhesive or silicone, or by fixing it with screws through the holes specially attached to their base, depending on the support material. When mounting with adhesive, it is necessary to pre-clean the surface on which it is mounted;
- After installing, birds will not sit anymore on the protected surface and they will even tend to avoid the area.