Snowbug is the ideal, non-toxic solution for eliminating unwanted insects (ants, bed bugs, moths, flies, spiders, and wasps).
- can be applied throughout the year;
- it has an instant effect on the targeted insects;
- no residues of active substances;
- it represents a quick way to eliminate unwanted insects without insecticides;
- freezes insects up to -42o, -45o C;
- it is ideal for sensitive areas where the use of toxic substances is not allowed;
- odorless and does not create resistance;
- it can be used in all rooms of the house, without the need to ventilate or empty the room, before or after using the product.
How it works
Snowbug contains gas, which when sprayed induces cold paralysis in insects. The cooling effect freezes the insects instantly, at a temperature of up to -42o, -45o C, making them easy to remove. During the application of the product, the cells of adult insects, larvae, and eggs are broken. The layers of ice crystals formed on the surfaces disappear after a short period of time.
How to use
- SnowBug is used for bed bugs, wasps, spiders, flies, moths and ants. In the case of flying insects, spray when they are placed on a surface.
- It is recommended to apply with the spray cannula for better precision: fold the cannula to 90 degrees upwards, then press the spray head. For a wider spray, detach the cannula.
- Spray on insects from a distance of about 5-20 cm, for about 2-3 seconds. During this time, a thin layer of ice will form.
- Collect the solidified insects and remove them from the house.
- Treat cracks and joints where you suspect the presence of insects. Due to the strong spray jet, there is a risk that small insects will be blown away. Press gently and carefully. Throw away the infested food, then clean thoroughly and treat again with the SnowBug spray.
- In the case of sensitive materials such as carpets, ecological leather or furniture, test first on less visible areas.