i90 MicroScope is an indoor and outdoor insecticide for professional use against crawling insects. It is applied on cracks, crevices, porous surfaces (e.g. concrete), and non-porous surfaces (e.g. wood, glass, ceramics). It can be used both in private areas, as well as indoors and outdoors public areas. Also, it can be applied in transport vehicles, waste storage containers, animal transport vehicles and their shelters, in industrial warehouses, food and storage compartments, and in the surrounding area.
Active substance concentration: Cypermethrin 90 g/l.
- can be used indoors and outdoors;
- a long duration of effect – up to 6 months;
- extremely effective – very high mortality rate;
- easy to use;
- has effect against a wide range of pests.
How it works
Cypermethrin is the active substance contained in the millions of aqueous suspension microcapsules (12 million per ml) found within i90 Micro Scope’s formulation. Those microcapsules are polymers, impermeable to the aqueous environment, which becomes porous as they dry, releasing the insecticide in a continuous and long-lasting manner. These microcapsules increase the duration of the insecticide’s action. The product causes almost 100% pest mortality up to 6 months in a maximum of 24 hours after application. i90 MicroScope acts by contact. The microcapsules are lifted by insects when they pass over the treated surface. Some microcapsules will begin to diffuse the active ingredient through the insect’s cuticle. The substance will be transported by the carrier to the other insects, causing a chain effect. In about 3 months, the entire colony will be contaminated.
How to use
- Shake the product before use.
- Spray on insect-infested areas; cracks in the walls, on the edges of the walls, and in all hidden places.
- It is advisable to use the product immediately after preparation.
- Avoid treated surfaces after use.
The duration of the effect is up to 6 months and begins a few minutes after application. It is recommended to reapply once every 6 months. If the treated surfaces are cleaned or exposed to climatic conditions or in case of dirty, dusty, or high humidity surfaces, monthly reapplication is recommended.
Indications for use: coarse spray
Application rate: 2.5% – 25 ml product per 1 liter of water for an area of 20 m2
Areas of application
- Cockroaches: In all the warm places, wet or dark, preferred by cockroaches.
- Ticks and fleas: On carpets, around the pet bed, in the closet, and on all cleaning devices that have been in contact with pests.
- Mosquitoes: Around light sources, under beds, on curtains, and nets.
- Flies: Around the windows and doors.
- Spider: In cracks and crevices and around windows.
- Textile and food moths: Spray around and inside closets, cabinets, frames, doors, and drawers after removing food and clothing (wait until completely dry before filling the cupboard – Do not put food in direct contact with the treated surface).
- Mites: Apply it on carpets, rugs, and other fabrics in the home. Leave the place untouched to dry for two or three hours. Test on a small hidden area before treatment.
- Bed bugs: Spray around and under the bed and along the plinths next to the bed. After removing the drawers from the furniture, the inside of the bed should be sprayed. Use around and inside cabinets, doors, and frames. Apply to the entire area, especially where it is in contact with the floor or wall. It does not apply to furniture surfaces and mattresses where people will be sitting or on bedding.