i7.5 K-othrine SC 7.5 Flow is a versatile insecticide that is used to control a broad spectrum of insects such as flies, cockroaches, mosquitoes, ants, spiders, and others that might be infesting homes or commercial establishments.
It can be used both indoors and outdoors in places such as houses, schools, hospitals, cinemas, apartments, warehouses, industrial facilities, ships, aircrafts, landfills etc.
Active substance: Deltamethrin 7.5 g / liter
- can be used against a large spectrum of pests;
- can be used in a wide variety of spaces and environments;
- fast-acting and efficient;
- offers long-lasting protection after application;
- easy to mix.
How it works
The active substance of the product, Deltamethrin, is very effective in destroying the immune system of all common harmful insects.
The special composition of the concentrated suspension in aqueous dispersion favors the formation of microscopic deposits of the active substance after treatment, which degrade much harder and slower, whatever the surface trated. Thus, generating an increased duration of effect. The insecticide has a remanence of at least 90 days, depending on the type of surface on which it is applied and its cleanliness.
The formulation makes it easier to prepare the mixture and distribute it, increasing the safety of use. In addition, it combines the advantages of the practicality of using traditional liquid formulas and wet powder formulas with long-lasting protection.
Ghilotina i7.5 K-othrine SC 7.5 Flow has an irritating effect, removing insects even from hiding places. The insecticide acts by contact and ingestion, penetrating the insect’s chitin layer extremely quickly, paralyzing their nervous system and causing their death
- Flying insects, ants, fleas: 115 – 130ml diluted in 10 l of water against (1.15 – 1.30 %)
- House beetles, bugs, and crawling insects: 165 – 200 ml diluted in 10 l of water (1.65 % – 2 %)
A concentrated suspension in water dispersion makes it easier to mix the preparation. Treatments should be applied using ONLY low-pressure pumps, making sure the application is even on all surfaces for maximum effectiveness
In the case of massive infestation, we recommend doubling the dosage before using the insecticide, and carefully read the product safety label and safety data sheet.
|Pest||Dose||Water quantity||Area of effect|
(flies, mosquitoes, bedbugs, fleas)
|115 – 130 ml||4/10 * liters||100 m²|
|165 – 200 ml||4/10 * liters||100 m²|
* The mentioned doses must be diluted directly in the following quantities of water:
– 4 liters for every 100 m² on non-absorbent surfaces (ceramics, tiles, washable painted surfaces, etc.)
– 10 liters for every 100 m² on absorbent surfaces (unpainted / only whitewashed walls, wood, parquet, concrete, etc.)