i7.2 Dobol Fumigator is a new product for insect control. It’s easy to use and has an innovative technology. Thus, it allows the complete eradication of insects by diffusion with dry smoke, which is rapidly spread throughout the treated area. Very fine particles of smoke can penetrate any crack and narrow space, so the elimination of insects will occur wherever they hide.
Active substance: 7.2%Cyphenothrin.
- highly effective even in tight places which conventional insecticides cannot reach;
- can be used against both crawling and flying insects;
- easy and safe method of application.
How it works
Dobol Fumigator has a delayed diffusion of the active compound, the smoke being released only a few minutes after the device is activated with water. This makes the product very easy to use, allowing the operator to not come into contact with the smoke. There is no risk of fire or explosion. Its effect is complete and it happens quickly. The emitted smoke does not leave stains or residues on the surfaces.
How to use
1. During the treatment, you must keep shut all the doors and other exits of the room. On the other hand, open the drawers and furniture doors from inside the space. Remove or protect dishes and food. Evacuate people, plants, and animals from the area before treating it;
2. Place the fumigator in the middle of the place that you want to treat. Open the plastic cup. Peel off the aluminum foil that contains the capsule;
3. Pour the water to the level indicated on the plastic container (approximately 1 cm);
4. Place the capsule in contact with water from the plastic container, with the red side facing up;
Warning: in case of simultaneous use of several fumigators, put water in all containers first and then place the capsules.
5. Leave the product in the room and close the door. The smoke is released after a few minutes. Leave it in the treated room for at least two hours. For maximum results, it must be left for 4 hours. After performing the treatment, ventilate very well. Also, no person should stay in the treated rooms during the treatment;
6. It is not allowed to disperse the container into the atmosphere after use. The packaging used will be handed over to a waste collection center.
Flying insects (flies, wasps, mosquitoes, moths) – a dose of 20 g covers an area of 100 square meters.
Crawling insects (black beetles, cockroaches, fleas, ants, bedbugs, spiders) – a dose of 20 g covers an area of 50 square meters.