i250 Effect Ultimum is an insecticide for both indoor and outdoor use, with a complex action against flying and crawling insects. It is formulated as an Emulsifiable Concentrate (EC).
Effect Ultimum ensures effective control of harmful insects such as cockroaches (Blattella germanica, Blatta orientalis), ants (Lasius niger), bed bug (Cimex lecturalius) and house flies (Musca domestica).
Active substances: Tetramethrin 10 g/l, Permethrin 60 g/l and Piperonyl butoxide 180 g/l.
How it works
Tetramethrin is a synthetic insecticide from the pyrethroid family that has a Knock-down effect, affecting the nervous system of nuisance insects. The active substances act by both ingestion and contact. Permetrin acts by affecting the nervous system of insects. Piperonil butoxide (PBO) improves the knock-down action. The insect’s metabolic resistance to insecticide treatment is diminished.
The treatment with Effect Ultimum can be carried out both in private areas (homes), as well as in indoor and outdoor public areas, transport vehicles, waste storage containers, animal transport vehicles and their shelters, food industry depots, food storage compartments and in the surrounding area of buildings. The application is made on cracks, crevices, porous surfaces (concrete) and non-porous surfaces (wood, glass, ceramics).
How to use
- Clean the sprayer before pouring the insecticide;
- It is recommended to stir the prepared solution before starting the treatment;
- Stir the solution again if the treatment is interrupted for more than 15 – 30 minutes;
- Pay close attention to cracks, crevices and to other narrow spaces where insects can hide;
Recommended dose for flying insects: 25 ml of product in 5 liters of water(0.5 %), for an area of 100 m².
Recommended dose for crawling insects:
- Non-porous surfaces (wood, glass, ceramic): 50 ml of product in 5 liters of water, for an area of 100 m².
- Porous surfaces (concrete): 75 ml of product in 5 liters of water, for an area of 100 m².
Do not store the prepared solution. Do not perform treatment near electrical devices or electric installations.
Do not apply the product in populated areas, in the presence of humans or animals.
|Pest||Insecticide volume (ml)||Water volume (L)||Concentration||Area covered (m²)|
|Flying insects||25||5||0.5 %||100 m²|
|50||5||1 %||100 m²|
|75||5||1.25 %||100 m²|