i21.5 Premise Gel is a ready-to-use insecticide bait in the form of a white gel that works by blocking the pest’s nervous centers. The product is used to combat the main species of cockroaches (German, Oriental, and American). The product withstands a broad range of temperatures. It is odorless and non-staining whilst the milky-colored gel looks clean and is inconspicuous in use.
Active substance: Imidaclopyrid (2.15%).
- safe for the environment – can be applied even in commercial spaces and other high maintenance areas;
- effective even against large infestations;
- odorless and non-staining;
- easy to apply and use.
How it works
- i21.5 Premise Gel is particularly effective in sensitive areas where the use of conventional insecticide formulations is restricted e.g. in the vicinity of electric and electronic equipment etc.
- For maximum effectiveness, the product must be placed in and around cockroach harbourages and, if possible, between these areas and food sources.
- This gel can be placed in the vicinity of corners, cracks, crevices, voids, service ducts, lift shafts, equipment, and furniture e.g. counters, refrigerators, cookers, sinks, baths, etc.
- The application rate is adjusted to the size of the infestation and the type of cockroach found. A thin ribbon equating to one spot can alternatively be applied.
Ghilotina i21.5 Premise Gel is designed for the controlled placement of bait in the following situations: domestic premises, food handling, food manufacture, kitchens, slaughterhouses, storages, food retailers, warehouses, raw material stores, silos (except where grain is stored), restaurants, commercial kitchens, hospitals (including continuously occupied wards), hotels, public baths, municipal buildings, churches, halls, community centers, cinemas, zoos, pet shops, kennels, veterinary practices, laboratory animal houses, ships.
How to use
- Survey the area to be treated to identify signs of cockroach infestation e.g. by using traps and/or flush-out aerosols, searching for droppings, cast skins, egg cases, etc.
- Apply Ghilotina i21.5 Premise Gel directly as spots or thin ribbons to surfaces in identified target areas. It should be placed out of sight and where light intensity is low. Avoid excessively dusty, damp or greasy locations and those which are subject to washing. The application rate is adjusted to the size of the infestation and the type of cockroach found. A thin ribbon equating to one spot can alternatively be applied.
- When the treatment has been completed, remove the empty cartridge and dispose of it safely. If the cartridge is only partially used, remove it from the applicator, seal it with the end cap provided, and store it as directed.
Do not apply to areas that have recently been treated with other insecticides or contaminate the bait with other insecticides. Ghilotina i30 Premise Gel can be placed in the vicinity of corners, cracks and crevices, voids, service ducts, lift shafts, equipment, and furniture e.g. counters, refrigerators, cookers, sinks, baths, etc. Where immigration of cockroaches has been identified placement of additional bait in peripheral areas of the site will aid control.
An effect on the cockroach population can be expected very quickly with dead cockroaches evident within 24 hours of treatment. Maximum levels of control are achieved 1 to 3 months after the treatment depending upon the level of infestation and as long as the gel is present. Where infestations are high inspect the applied spots of Ghilotina i21.5 Premise Gel regularly and make further applications as required. The unwanted gel can be removed by sponging with a 5% sodium chloride solution.
The application rate is adjusted to the size of the infestation and the type of cockroach found. One spot = 0,1 g measuring 7 mm diameter. A thin ribbon equating to one spot can alternatively be applied.