Ghilotina i135 PermFum is a fast-acting and highly effective insecticide. It is used for killing fleas, flies, bed bugs, cluster flies, fruit flies, mosquitoes, wasps, moths, fleas, bedbugs, ants, cockroaches. The product is also effective against stored product insects including saw-toothed grain beetle and adult grain weevils.
Active substance: 13.25% Permethrin.
- can be used against a large variety of pests;
- effective even in hard to reach places such as cracks and crevices;
- works well even in large spaces;
- can be used for very big infestations.
How it works
Ghilotina i135 PermFum is a disposable aerosol-based insecticide that produces a smoke similar to thermal-fog by releasing insecticidal dust that enters hard-to-reach spaces (cracks, fissures, ventilation systems, and other small spaces). Thus, the product can be used in domestic situations, public hygiene areas including hospitals, industrial and municipal buildings and food handling, storage, or manufacturing premises. It may also be used in zoos, pet shops, kennels, veterinary practices, and laboratory animal houses (excluding animal pens and cages). Do not use directly on grain or in empty grain storages.
How to use
- Calculate how many recipients you need for the room to be treated. Heavy infestations may require more than one application;
- For best results, it is preferable to do the treatment in the evening or late afternoon and leave the premises for a period of at least 2 hours. Consider how many fumigators you will need to treat a room (see “application rate”). Massive infestations may require more than one treatment. Evacuate the room of animals, people or aquariums with fish before usage;
- Place the container on a heat-resistant floor, where the space is larger. (ex: you can place the product on an aluminum foil of 50cm x 50cm.). IMPORTANT: The product may emit sparks on ignition. Handle with care when lighting the product. Make sure the area you want to treat is tightly closed, shutting all windows or doors and free of any possible inflammable items;
- Open the container and light the wick starting with the container furthest from the exit point, light the rest of the wicks, and move away to the exit. Close the exit door;
- Leave the room closed for at least 2 hours, it is preferable to leave it closed overnight, then ventilate the entire room;
- In the case of massive infestations, the treatment is repeated 2-3 times at an interval of 5-7 days.
Apply at a rate of one generator per:
– 120 m3 for flying insects;
– 30 m3 for fleas and carpet moths;
– 7.5 m3 for bedbugs, ants, and cockroaches.
The number of treatments required for a room with a standard ceiling height of 2.5m
|8m x 5m||8m x 10m||Up to16m x 10m|
|Flying insects||–||–||1 piece|
|Fleas and moths||1 piece||2
|Bed Bugs and other crawling insects||4 piece||8 piece||16 piece|
Serbanescu A. –
The products I bought from you are for a friend of mine … They are very good … but to get rid of these misfortunes you have to put 2 .. or 3 Ghilotina in the room and repeated at least 3 or at intervals of 4..5 … days. He told me that even after the first time, they still appeared … they also became resistant ….
Very good, I used it for a nest of hornets in the attic, together with the fumol dobol product.
Catalin I. –
You have good quality products that helped me
Al.-R. U. –
Very effective against clothing moths. I recommend a second fumigation after five days, for safety.
after many attempts, I finally found the final solution for eliminating fleas in the apartment. even though we treated our cats in every way they stayed in the carpets. I was vacuuming, but the eggs were probably hatching later. easy to use and very efficient I removed everything! thanks for the product!
Tilica A. –
I highly recommend it!
It did its job, emptied an old house of fleas and other insects.
It must be supplemented with a spray product
Ramona A. –
very very good.
I’ll order more
A very good and efficient product
Motrici N. –
I have a 2-room apartment – about 60m2, where I had problems with fleas. I used a 3.5g in the kitchen + 2 of 11g in the bedroom and living room and I got rid of them. I recommend it. I also recommend PCE for friendly, professional staff and advice.