i12 Natural Protector Aerosol is an aerosol insecticide, ready to use, based on a purified extract from chrysanthemum flowers, to combat crawling and flying insects.
Active substance: 0.2% pyrethrum extract; 1% piperonyl butoxide.
How it works
Contains pyrethrum extract, naturally derived from chrysanthemum flowers, toxic to insects, but not harmful to humans, animals, or plants, if used properly. The inclusion of piperonyl butoxide inhibits the natural defense of insects, which makes this product effective and fast.
- due to the active ingredient that does not persist in the environment, the development of insect resistance to it is very rare;
- offers a useful alternative to ULV generators and allows the treatment of sensitive spaces;
- it has a formula with fast action and maximum coverage.
- To combat the following insects: flies, mosquitoes, ants, cockroaches, wasps, earwigs, silverfish, fleas, bed bugs, moths, and mites, by application on porous and non-porous hard surfaces, hard and soft furniture including bed linen;
- For domestic use, use inside domestic buildings (including kitchens) and outside in yards and on wasp nests.
- For professional use, use in domestic and commercial situations including kitchens, hospitals (not occupied), hotels, restaurants, public buildings, and ships.
- For outdoor use in yards, recreational areas, transit stations, trash cans, and wasp nests. It can be used in aircraft storage areas for pre-flight treatments and garbage trucks. For use inside farm buildings and around them, stables, pig pens, and milking rooms.
- For use in birdhouses against red lice and litter bugs. Do not use on grain or in grain stores.
How to use
Natural Protector Aerosol can be used both for the treatment of space and surfaces, directly on insects, as well as with “one-shot” automatic release, being an alternative to ULV generators.
Space spray (for the control of flying insects): a spray of 5-10 seconds will treat an average room of 30 m³, starting from the center of the room and directing the spray to all areas of the room.
Direct spray: from a distance of 15 cm, spray directly on the insect.
- crawling insects such as bed bugs – a 2-second spray;
- fleas a spray of 1 second.
Surface spray: from a distance of 20 cm, spray directly on the surface where the insects are, in cracks and other places where they hide, a spray of 2-4 seconds.
Total release spray with automatic emptying:
- Place the container in the center of the area to be treated.
- When using multiple containers, start from the farthest exit point.
- Firmly press the release mechanism to lock in position.
- Emptying the container will take about 3 minutes and is enough to treat a room of 150 m³ for flies and 20 m³ for kitchen cockroaches and other crawling insects.
- Do not apply directly to animals, birds and people.
- Do not apply on clothing.
- Do not use it on bedding, on the resting places of animals or the places most frequented by them.
- Do not contaminate food, utensils, or surfaces that come into contact with food.