The T300 Ambush is a self-locking, re-usable trap that allows multiple catches of mice. The trap is designed for capturing and monitoring mice and is ideal for use in both indoor and outdoor areas where chemical substances are banned (food industry, pharmaceutical industry, farmland, and children and animals).
This product can be used for deratization of internal and external surfaces, using any types of bait and sticking boards for rodent catching. It is provided with two entrances and has a partition wall that prevents the spreading of the bait outside the trap.
It has a clamping system to prevent the trap from opening accidentally, and the top allows inspection of the catch without having to lift the lid.
– Single lock, double, counterweight;
– Multiple capture (can remain captive up to 15-20 mice inside the trap);
– The compartment for bait, inaccessible to other animals, other than rodents;
– The upper part allows inspection of the catch without opening the lid;
– High resistance to mechanical and atmospheric factors.
It is recommended to check the trap at regular intervals, a few hours in the beginning and then daily, weekly.