Ghilotina i21.5 Premise Gel is a ready to use insecticide bait in the form of a white gel with the active substance Imidaclopyrid (2.15%) that works by blocking the functioning of the pests nervous centers, to combat the main species of cockroaches (german, oriental and american).
Ghilotina i21.5 Premise Gel is designed for the controlled placement of bait in the following situations:
– Domestic premises (including kitchens);
– Food Handling: Processing: Food manufacture, kitchens, slaughterhouses;
– Storage: Food retailers, warehouses, raw material stores, silos (except where grain is stored);
– Preparation: Restaurants, commercial kitchens;
– Public Buildings: Continuously occupied areas including hospitals (including continuously occupied wards), hotels, public baths, municipal buildings, churches, halls, community centers, cinemas;
– Small Scale Animal Housing: Zoo, pet shops, kennels, veterinary practices, laboratory animal houses;
This product can be placed in the vicinity of: corners, cracks and crevices, voids, service-ducts, lift shafts, equipment and furniture e.g. counters, refrigerators, cookers, sinks, baths etc. It is ideal for use in and around sensitive situations.
Rates of application:
– The application rate is adjusted to the size of the infestation and the type of cockroach found. A thin ribbon equating to one spot can alternatively be applied.
Density of infestation:
– Low infestation: cockroaches rarely visible during the day;
– High infestation: cockroaches commonly visible during the day.