Ghilotina i14 Cytrol is a broad spectrum insecticide for the control of flying and crawling insects. It is formulated as solvent-based Concentrated Emulsion and can be mixed with water, kerosene or diesel oil for applications in the form of thermal fog or cold mist with special equipment. Diluted with water, it can be applied using a hand sprayer or back sprayer, to control crawling or flying insects.
This product is ideal for controlling flying insects and crawlers in indoor, commercial and industrial areas, as well as private ones: homes, shops, hotels, warehouses, catering, processing areas, waste containers, hospitals (areas not occupied by users), military areas and green areas, except in areas of food preparation.
– Active ingredients:
Cypermethrin is a strong odor and concentrate insecticide used on large-scale, in agriculture and treatments to combat crawling and flying insects. Fast acting as a neurotoxine that paralyze the insect nervous system.
Piperonyl butoxide is an organic compound used as a component of pesticide formulations.
– Is very toxic;
We recommend using the i14 Cytrol with ULV (Ultra Low-Volume) devices in the following situations:
– It is necessary to treat a large surface (hectares can be treated in a single day);
– It takes a quick or limited action time;
– There is no access to sufficient sources of water;
– Are encountered logistical problems for different treatment needs;
– The land to be treated poses difficulties as travel or access.
Doses and ways of use:
– Before use, clean the sprayer to remove residues;
– Use a compression sprayer, equipped with a screen not very smooth.
– Fill half the sprayer with clean water and then add the Ghilotina i14 Cytrol as described below:
Strong infestation: dilution of 50 ml insecticide / in 5 L of water;
Routine treatment: dilution of 25 ml insecticide / in 5 L of water;
– Add the rest of the water, securely close the sprayer, shake to disperse the contents and pressurize it according to the sprayer manufacturer’s instructions. Agitate the sprayer again if spraying is interrupted for more than 15 to 30 minutes;
– 1 liter of ready-to-use solution will treat 20 sq. m.;
– Proceed to the suspension of the powder properly.
The maximum dose is 50 ml per 5 liters of water per 125 sq. m. of surface sprayed.