Ghilotina i135 PermFum is an aerosol-based insecticide for killing fleas, flies, bed bugs and others flying and crawling insects such as houseflies, cluster flies, fruit flies, mosquitoes, wasps, moths, fleas, bedbugs, ants, cockroaches and stored product insects including saw-toothed grain beetle and adult grain weevils.
This product can be used in domestic situations, public hygiene areas including hospitals, industrial and municipal buildings and food handling, storage or manufacturing premises. May also be used in zoo, pet shops, kennels, veterinary practices and laboratory animal houses (excluding animal pens and cages).
Active ingredient: 13.25% Permethrin.
Rate of application:
Apply at a rate of one generator per:
– 120 m3 for flying insects;
– 30 m3 for fleas and carpet moths;
– 7.5 m3 for bedbugs, ants and cockroaches.
Instructions for use:
– Calculate how many recipients you need for the room to be treated . Heavy infestations may require more than one application;
– Clear the area before using the treatment;
– Place the recipient on a floor surface (heat-resistant);
– Seal the area which follows to be treated by closing all windows and doors;
– Open the recipient and light the wicks starting from the furthest recipient from the exit point to the nearest;
– Leave for at least 2 hours but preferably overnight and then ventilate the room thoroughly;
– For severe infestations fumigate 3 times at 5 to 7 day intervals.