Vital NT is a universal fertilizer for the maintenance and regeneration of trees, shrubs, and ornamental plants (indoor and outdoor). Treated plants are more resistant and less susceptible to stress and disease attack.
Composition: Minerals such as Potassium, Calcium, Iron, Magnesium, Phosphorus, Sulphur, trace elements such as Boron, Manganese, Molybdenum, Cobalt, Copper, Silicon, Organic Germanium, and uronic acids (vegetable mucilages).
- supports plant health and vitality;
- strengthens weakened plants;
- stimulates the plant’s own regeneration capacity;
- supports root growth and nutrient absorption;
- treated plants are more resistant, as a result, less susceptible to stress and disease attack;
- stimulates flowering;
- suitable for both sick and healthy plants.
- By watering: 2 ml in 1 liter of water;
- Foliar: 20 ml in 1 liter of water;
- It is applied at intervals of 14 days – 28 days (March to October);
- In the case of trees and shrubs, the interval between applications is 6 weeks;
- In the case of houseplants, the application can be made throughout the year every 14 days.
Vital NT fertilizer has no side effects on humans, beneficial organisms and ecosystems when used according to the instructions. Bees and other beneficial insects are not affected.