Fir Fluid is a special fertilizer that prevents browning of conifer needles or other plants with persistent foliage.
Composition: 2.6% Nitrogen (N); 0.5% Phosphorus pentaoxide (P₂O₅); 4.4% Potassium oxide (K₂O); 0.5% Sulfur (S); 0.4% Magnesium oxide (MgO); 0.9% Sodium (Na); Iron (Fe) (300 mg/kg); 39% organic matter
- accentuates the specific coloring of conifers;
- suitable for evergreens, rhododendrons;
- revitalizes plants weakened by environmental factors;
- ideal for use after pruning.
How it works
Fir Fluid is a fertilizer specially formulated for the nutritional requirements of conifers (firs, spruces, pines, Chamaecyparis, yew, juniper), but also of other plants with persistent foliage (Rhododenron, Ilex, Prunus laurocerasus), ensuring a healthy and luxuriant growth.
How to use
- Foliar application: 25 ml to 10 L water. Spray on plants 3-4 times during the growing season. Application is not recommended during the day in strong sunlight.
- Root watering: 50 ml to 10 L of water.
The treatment can be repeated every three to four weeks, from March to October.