Contra X is a fertilizer specially designed for the care of ornamental plants, decorative trees and shrubs, vegetables, fruit trees and shrubs. It supports the regeneration of plants that have suffered stress due to pest attacks.
Healthy plants are more vigorous and, therefore, less susceptible to the attack of pests such as aphids, whiteflies, mites, woolly lice, turtle lice and thrips.
Composition: Mineral extract from plants, Complexing agents, Potassium, Calcium, Iron, Magnesium, Phosphorus, Boron, Germanium, Silicon, Copper, Manganese, Uronic acids, and Essential oils.
- supports the vitality and health of plants;
- favors plant regeneration following pest attacks;
- gives a shine to the leaves.
- strengthens plant tissue.
How it works
- Contra X is a ready-to-use fertilizer (RTU), which does not require dissolution in water. It is applied by spraying, on both sides of the leaves.
- Shake before use!
- Do not apply on plants that are in direct sunlight.
- Contra X is administered regularly, throughout the year, at an interval of 4 – 6 weeks. In extreme cases, it can be used more often, reducing the interval.
- In general, Contra X is very well tolerated by the plants, but, considering the great diversity of plants, it is recommended to perform a test beforehand, on a smaller number of leaves, to check compatibility.
It has no side effects on humans, beneficial organisms and ecosystems when used according to instructions. Bees and other beneficial insects are not affected.