AMN Verde is an organic, liquid fertilizer with a revitalizing effect, containing substances naturally found in fertile soils. Regular application leads to a significant improvement in soil fertility and supports healthy plant growth.
Contains: macroelements, microelements, iron, amino acids, humic acids, and vitamins.
- Foliar, 0.3-0.5% (30-50 ml/10 L water);
- By watering, 1-2% (100-200 ml/10 L water).
How to use
- Apply regularly at intervals of 1-4 weeks. The dose varies according to the crop, 3-20L/ha.
- In agriculture, for fertilization, revitalization of plants, and stimulation of soil activity, it is recommended to apply the product at a dose of 3-6 L/ha, after the phenophase of infestation.
- To stimulate rooting, seedling formation, and plant growth in nurseries, it is recommended to immerse seedlings and young plants in 1% (100 ml/10 L water) or 1-3% (100-300 ml/10 L water) solution during planting.
- For vegetable crops, depending on the species and plant size, 2-4 treatments of 1-6 l/ha or 0.1 – 1% (10 ml – 100 ml/10 L water) are recommended.
- Fruit trees (seedlings, elder), fruit bushes: for revitalization, 1-3 L/ha, administered regularly during the growing season. In the case of fruit trees, it is recommended to administer from the bud swelling phenotype, pink bud, to support flowering and later fruit formation.
- For sports fields and golf courses: administer throughout the year at a dose of 0.3-1.0% or before and after an event (4 ml / 1L water / m²).
- In viticulture, for both table grape and wine varieties, two foliar treatments are recommended, at two-week intervals: from the appearance of the third leaf and one treatment at the end of flowering. The recommended dose is 0.3-0.5% (30 – 50 ml/10 L water) or 1-3 L/ha.
- Ornamentals, herbs, and perennials, potted plants: apply with watering (not more often than one week) at a rate of 0.3% (30 ml/10 L water) or as a regular fertilizer, every 2-3 weeks, at a rate of 0.5% (50 ml/10 L water).
- Shake the product well before use.
- Foliar application outdoors is preferably carried out in the morning or evening and not when the sun is strong, preferably at least two hours before rain or precipitation.
- Use the ready-made mixture within a maximum of 24 hours to avoid fermentation.
- Pay attention to objects and clothing. Avoid contact with skin and eyes and do not swallow.
- In the case of ornamental plants with flowers and plants with sensitive leaves, it is recommended to test before application, to avoid the possible appearance of stains.