AMN Trees is a concentrated liquid fertilizer NPK 4-1-4 + FE + MN for trees and shrubs. It is an ideal blend of nutrients and essential nutrients for restoring plant and soil health. Because of its richness and carefully balanced ingredients, this fertilizer is ideal for trees, shrubs, and perennials.
Composition: 3,6% N, 0,6% P, 3,7% K, 0.2% Fe, 0,8% S, 0.5% Mg.
AMN Trees improves soil fertility by supplying fermented plant substances from organic plants resulting in increased plant health. The product provides an ideal mix of important nutrients and trace elements, which are essential for strong and healthy trees and shrubs.
- specially designed for the needs of trees and shrubs;
- helps plants overcome stress phases caused by periods of dry weather;
- contains iron chelate derived from fir bark;
- it contains vitamins and homeopathic agents that stimulate and activate microorganic processes in the soil, which are vital for healthy plant growth.
- successfully used for trees and shrubs in cities and parks.
- With water, at least 2-3 times in spring and autumn.
- It can be applied by irrigation.
How to use:
- For tree care: 0,3-0,5% for foliar application or up to 2,5% for root application (0,5-1 L / 40 L water / 5 cm trunk diameter);
- For shrubs: 0.3-0.5% for foliar application or up to 2.5% for root application or 3-5 ml / m²;
- For hedges: 0,3-0,5% for foliar application or up to 2,5% for root application or between 3-5 ml / m²;
- Shake the product well before use;
- Foliar application outdoors is preferably carried out in the morning or evening and not when the sun is strong, preferably at least two hours before rain or precipitation;
- Use the ready-made mixture within a maximum of 24 hours to avoid fermentation;
- Pay attention to objects and clothing. Avoid contact with skin and eyes and do not swallow;
- In the case of ornamental plants with flowers and plants with sensitive leaves, it is recommended to test before application, to avoid the possible appearance of stains.