AMN PowerFertiliser is a concentrated liquid fertilizer that contains organic iron along with plant extract and provides healthy and organic nutrition.
- nourishes and improves soil fertility through a blend of plant extracts, active micronutrients and trace elements;
- contains vitamins and soil micro-organism stimulating and activating agents essential for plant growth and development;
- produces fast results and is easily assimilated by the plant;
- can be used for all types of plants;
- it considerably strengthens the health of the plant, giving it vigor;
- can also be used in organic crops.
- Can be used as a plant fertilizer, soil activator or compost accelerator.
- Foliar: 0.3 – 0.5 %;
- By watering: 1-2 %, 1 litre of concentrate is sufficient for about 500 litres of solution.
How it works
- AMN PowerFertiliser is used for plants that require regular fertilization, especially during the main growing season (March-September);
- Houseplants can be treated all year round.
How to use:
- Ornamentals, perennials, vegetables, herbs and fruit shrubs can be treated every 2-4 weeks with 2-6 ml of AMN PowerFertiliser per 1 litre of water.
- Soil and compost should be treated with 3 ml of concentrate per 1 litre of water per square metre.
- Application is recommended at temperatures between 15-25 degrees C. Shake well before use.
- Shake the product well before use.
- Foliar application outdoors is preferably carried out in the morning or evening and not when the sun is strong, preferably at least two hours before rain or precipitation.
- Use the ready-made mixture within a maximum of 24 hours to avoid fermentation.
- Pay attention to objects and clothing. Avoid contact with skin and eyes and do not swallow.
- In the case of ornamental plants with flowers and plants with sensitive leaves, it is recommended to test before application, to avoid the possible appearance of stains.