AMN Optiferrum is composed of plant extracts, contains micro-nutrients and is rich in iron chelate (6%). It is the optimal solution for plants that require an iron intake (e.g. Citrus, Rose).
Composition: Iron 6%, Sulphur 4.5%, Manganese 0.1%, Magnesium 0.1%.
How it works
Promotes photosynthesis, wound healing and frost resistance due to its high sulphur content. Iron enhances plant growth and development and plays a vital role in chlorophyll synthesis, ‘and respiration’ and helps fix nitrogen. The product is ideal for Hydrangea, Rhododendrons and Orchids.
- Soil treatment: 3-10 ml in 1 litre of water. Apply to the root of the plant by irrigation;
- Foliar application: 3-10 ml in 1 litre of water. Spray on leaves in the morning when the temperature is between 15-25 degrees C.
- The treatment can be repeated after a few weeks, depending on the development of the plant.
- Shake the product well before use.
- Foliar application outdoors is preferably carried out in the morning or evening and not when the sun is strong, preferably at least two hours before rain or precipitation.
- Use the ready-made mixture within a maximum of 24 hours to avoid fermentation.
- Pay attention to objects and clothing. Avoid contact with skin and eyes and do not swallow.
- In the case of ornamental plants with flowers and plants with sensitive leaves, it is recommended to test before application, to avoid the possible appearance of stains.