AMN Nordalge is an organic liquid fertilizer, based on an algae extract, rich in plant-assimilable trace elements, which also contains vitamins, enzymes, amino acids, phytohormones, alginates, and auxins in a balanced proportion for the plant.
- stimulates germination and rooting, increases nutrient uptake, and supports plant growth;
- compensates for deficiency symptoms, has a strengthening effect, and increases plant resistance to attack by pests, diseases, especially soil pathogens;
- alginates in the composition improve air permeability in the soil and water storage capacity;
- does not stain flowers or leaves;
- supports plants in stressful situations such as drought;
- strengthens the cell walls, and therefore the shelf life of fruit or vegetables.
- By watering: 0.3% – 1% (30 – 100 ml/10 L water);
- Foliar: 0.1% – 0.3% (10 – 30 ml/10 L water).
How it works
At intervals of 1-3 weeks, depending on the crop, between 2-5 L/ha.
- In agriculture: 0.1-0.3% or 2-5 L/ha;
- Nurseries, forestry: 0,1-0,3% or 2-3 L/ha;
- In vegetable growing, from sprouting/planting: every 2 weeks (2-3 L/ha);
- Fruit trees: 0,1-0,3% or 2-5 L/ha;
- For sports fields and golf courses: 0,1-0,3% or 2-5 L/ha;
- In viticulture: 0.1-0.3% or 2-5 L/ha;
- Ornamentals, herbs and perennials, potted plants: every 2 weeks 20 – 30 ml/10 L water.
- Shake the product well before use.
- Foliar application outdoors is preferably carried out in the morning or evening and not when the sun is strong, preferably at least two hours before rain or precipitation.
- Use the ready-made mixture within a maximum of 24 hours to avoid fermentation.
- Pay attention to objects and clothing. Avoid contact with skin and eyes and do not swallow.
- In the case of ornamental plants with flowers and plants with sensitive leaves, it is recommended to test before application, to avoid the possible appearance of stains.