AMN Fusek is a plant-based fertilizer that is quickly absorbed, strengthens the plant, and improves its health and vigor.
- strengthens the plant, and improves its health and vigor;
- it has the property of increasing the sugar level in the fruit by 10-20% as well as its flavor;
- to fully enjoy gardening, you can apply the product on shrubs around the gardens, thus preventing the approach of flies, mosquitoes and wasps.
- It is recommended to be applied by spraying at temperatures between 15 – 25 degrees C, preferably in the morning;
- The treatment can be applied 3-4 times a season with a break period of 8-14 days.
It is recommended for use in orchards, gardens, viticulture and for most types of ornamental plants. AMN Fusek does not contain chemicals and is not harmful to the environment. Can be used in organic crops.
How to use
- For vegetables, and ornamental plants: 10-20 ml AMN Fusek to 1 l water;
- For fruit trees, and fruit bushes: 5-10 ml AMN Fusek to 1 l water;
- Shake the product well before use.
- Foliar application outdoors is preferably carried out in the morning or evening and not when the sun is strong, preferably at least two hours before rain or precipitation.
- Use the ready-made mixture within a maximum of 24 hours to avoid fermentation.
- Pay attention to objects and clothing. Avoid contact with skin and eyes and do not swallow.
- In the case of ornamental plants with flowers and plants with sensitive leaves, it is recommended to test before application, to avoid the possible appearance of stains.