AMN Bonavita is a natural fertilizer containing beneficial bacteria from the Lactobacillus genus, which contributes to improving soil quality and plant health. Natural nutrients support root development, and plant resistance to stress factors, and provide the right environment for beneficial organisms.
Contains natural plant extracts, compost, fermented products, and lactic acid bacteria.
How it works
AMN Bonavita is suitable for a wide range of crops, especially young plants, vegetables, lawns, orchids, cacti, and other ornamentals. The natural components promote the growth of beneficial micro-organisms and mycorrhizae. Regular use makes it possible to reduce fertilization by 30%.
How to use
- By watering: 10-50 ml/10 L of water;
- Foliar: 30-100 ml/10 L water.
It is administered regularly, at intervals of 1-3 weeks. Depending on the crop, a volume of 2-10 L/ha is required. It is used in arable crops, vegetable growing, fruit growing, fruit trees and vines, nurseries, forestry, in the production of herbs, ornamental plants and turf.
- Shake the product well before use.
- Foliar application outdoors is preferably carried out in the morning or evening and not when the sun is strong, preferably at least two hours before rain or precipitation.
- Use the ready-made mixture within a maximum of 24 hours to avoid fermentation.
- Pay attention to objects and clothing. Avoid contact with skin and eyes and do not swallow.
- In the case of ornamental plants with flowers and plants with sensitive leaves, it is recommended to test before application, to avoid the possible appearance of stains.