Rat-a-Tat Transparent is a bait station that can be used safely in order to control the rodents in indoor and outdoor spaces. It is perfect for all types of bait. It has an access hole diameter of 60 mm.
- safe and easy to use: the length of the station makes it impossible for unauthorized persons to access bait or other animal species;
- ergonomic shape: allows its use in tight spaces;
- safe locking system: the lid can be opened only with the key supplied;
- easy to maintain;
- high resistance to mechanical and atmospheric factors: the product is made of strong, resistant plastic.
How it works
The rodents that are lured inside the Ghilotina Rat-a-Tat Transparent bait station will remain blocked. The product is equipped with a metal rod that can be used to safely apply the rodenticide in it and it also has a plastic key to lock the cover. You can also place in the bait station different types of glue boards to control the infestation of rodents. Due to the transparent cover, the interior can be easily checked to see if any catches are present without opening the bait station.
How to use
- Fix the bait station in the chosen area using different mechanical fixing systems (we recommend using a glue that is compatible with the mounting area);
- Open the cover of the equipment using the key supplied;
- Insert the bait or adhesive board inside using the accessories you have available;
- Close the lid;
- Position the station on the rodent routes, avoiding obstruction of the entrances.
Places to use: The station can be used both in internal and external areas for rodent control.