Ghilotina Rat-a-Tat is a bait station that allows safe use of rodenticides in order to control the rats and mice in indoor and outdoor locations. It is perfect for all types of bait: paste, pellets, blocks.
- safe and easy to use: potentially harmful contents of the bait station cannot be accessed by unauthorized personnel;
- ergonomic shape: can be used in tight spaces;
- safe locking system: the lid can be opened only with the key supplied;
- easy to maintain;
- high resistance to mechanical and atmospheric factors: made out of strong, resistant plastic.
How it works
Rodents will be lured inside the Ghilotina Rat-a-Tat bait station but will get blocked in there. The bait station is equipped with a plastic key to lock the cover and a metal rod that can be used to apply the rodenticide. You can pair the bait station with different types of glue boards to control the infestation of rodents.
How to use
- Position the bait station in the desired spot using different mechanical fixing systems (it is recommended that you use a glue board that is compatible with the mounting area).
- Open its cover using the key supplied;
- Insert the bait or adhesive board inside using the accessories you have available;
- Close the lid;
- Position the station on the rodent routes, avoiding obstruction of the entrances.