Ghilotina s24.5 Rat Cart bait station is designed for use in rodent control treatments for mice and rats, as a protective box for the placement of rodenticides. It is made out of cardboard. Its design makes it able to be used with multiple types of bait: paste, powdered, and paraffin. Its access hole diameter is 5.5 cm. The only way to use it safely is indoors, away from moisture.
- easy and safe to use and install;
- can be reused;
- can be placed even in harsher environments such as dusty or wet ones;
How it works
The bait station should be used with rodenticides and /or attractants. If used properly, it guarantees the control of rodents that come into contact with its contents after being lured. The treatment should be done only in uncirculated locations such as cellars. Place the bait stations away from the reach of children and non-targeted animals. The product is made out of high-quality cardboard, it is very strong, and can be placed in sensitive conditions, except humid ones. It’s ideal to use it in areas where sticky traps can be seen or can harm children or pets. Its rectangular shape allows it to be placed in a space convenient way. Due to its low height, it can be perfectly used indoors .
How to use
- Place the bait station in the proper desired area where you have noticed high rodent activity;
- Insert the bait or adhesive board;
- Position the bait station without obstructing its entrances;
- Leave and wait for the rodents to interact with it;
- Remove the rodent if present and re-use or dispose of the entire product.