s24 The Rock is a bait station made for combating mice and rats. Its realistic colors and the design resembling natural rock (made out of rigid plastic), give it an authentic look of stone.
- ideal for gardens and areas with rich vegetation;
- the drawer type system allows for easy placement of rodenticide placement;
- resistance to external environmental conditions – made from durable plastic;
- can be fixed to soft ground using a pole;
- can be fixed to dry soil with screws.
How it works
s24 The Rock is an outdoor bait station that perfectly resembles a stone, which makes it integrate perfectly into the environment where it is located, without creating discomfort or drawing attention to it. The station is opened through the locker located on the side with a special key to facilitate the placement of the raticide bait. It is ideal for areas with rich vegetation. The station is composed of a plastic cast, built to withstand frequent use and is resistant to external environmental factors. Just place it around the infested area and wait. The rat and mice populations will be controlled.
How to use
- Locate the area with high rodent activity. Look for places that they are most likely to pass by through (near walls, fences in corners, and other spaces that they perceive as safe).
- Place the bait station on the ground or to the wall without blocking its access holes;
- Slide open the drawer of the station;
- Insert the bait;
- Close the lid and leave the bait station for a period of time;
- The rodents will come in contact with the bait station and, therefore, their population will be controlled.