The Ghilotina s24.5 Carto Station bait station is made out of cardboard and it is designed for combating mice and rats, as a protective box for the placement of rodenticides. It is compatible with multiple types of bait: paste, powdered, and paraffin. The bait station can only be used safely indoors, away from moisture. Its access hole diameter is 5.5 cm.
- easy and safe to install and use;
- can be reused;
- can be placed in dusty environments;
- can be used efficiently against mice and rats.
How it works
Used together with lures and/or rodenticides, the bait station guarantees the control of rodents that come into contact with it after being attracted. Indoor treatment is done only in un-circulated locations such as construction spaces, garages, and dry cellars. Bait stations containing rodenticides should be located only in places where children or domestic animals do not have access.
The product is made out of high-quality cardboard, very strong, and can be used in conditions such as very dusty environments or other sensitive places. It is used indoors, being ideal in areas where sticky traps can be seen or can harm children or pets. Its rectangular shape allows it to be placed in a space convenient way. Its low height makes it perfect for the interior perimeter.
How to use
- Place the bait station in the proper desired area;
- Insert the bait or adhesive board inside;
- Position the bait station, avoiding obstruction of its entrances;
- Leave it and wait for the rodents to interact with it;
- Remove the rodent, if present, and re-use or dispose of the entire item.