S14 Mice Station is a bait station for mice that has a special design which makes it perfect for placement both on the walls and on the ground. The bait station is made out of plastic (polypropylene), it’s weather-resistant, and has a special closing system with a plastic key.
You can easily check through the transparent cover of the product to see if the bait has been consumed. The station is versatile and adapted to any kind of bait (pasta type, powder type, paraffin).
- easy and safe to install and use;
- can be reused;
- allows for easy monitoring of its performance;
- compatible with a wide range of baits.
How it works
The bait station’s role is to keep the poison used for rodent control in a secure place. Due to its resistant plastic material, this product can be used in conditions such as dusty environments or other sensitive places. It can be used both indoors and outdoors. s14 Mice Station has a triangular shape that allows it to be placed in a space convenient way. Its low height makes it perfect for the interior perimeter (it fits under pallets or in hard to reach places).
How to use
- Locate the area with high rodent activity. Look for places that they are most likely to pass by through (near walls, in corners, and other spaces that they perceive as safe);
- Place the station on the ground or to the wall without blocking the access holes;
- Open the cover of the station;
- Insert the bait;
- Close the lid and leave the bait station for a period of time;
- Upon returning check through the transparent lid. If rodents are inside, remove them and reuse.
This product can be used: in all industrial spaces, civil spaces, domestic spaces. Bait stations containing rodenticides should be located only in places where children or domestic animals do not have access.