s12.5 Mice Station, Transparent is an economic bait station used against mice. It is safe and can be placed both indoors or outdoors. The product is made of plastic (polypropylene), it is weather-resistant and features a special closing system with a plastic key. The consumption of the bait located inside can be checked easily through the transparent cover.
The bait station is versatile and adaptable to any type of bait.
- easy to install and use;
- bait consumption can be easily monitored;
- can be reused;
- compatible with a wide range of baits.
How it works
The product is used for the safe placements of chemical substances used in rodent control. Pests will consume the bait that was paired with it and their population will be controlled. s12.5 Mice Station, Transparent can be used in harsh conditions such as dusty environments or other sensitive places. It can be placed both indoors and outdoors. Due to its triangular shape it can be placed in a space convenient way. Its low height makes it perfect for interior areas. Used with an attractant or bait, it lures mice in and therefore controls their population if they consume the chemicals.
How to use
- Locate the area with high rodent activity. Look for places in which they are more likely to pass by through (near walls, in corners, and other spaces that they perceive as safe).
- Place the station on the ground or to the wall. Be mindful of the access holes. Do not block them.
- Open the cover. Insert the bait;
- Close the lid and leave the bait station for a period of time;
- After some time, return and check the level of bait consumption through the transparent lid. If rodents are inside, remove them, and reuse the product.
This bait station can be used in all industrial spaces, public areas, and domestic spaces. Bait stations containing rodenticides should be placed only in places where children or domestic animals do not have access.