Ghilotina a30 Rodent Lure is a gel-type rodent attractant. It is ecological and its color is brown. The gel is non-toxic and has excellent efficiency against mice or rats. The lure’s composition is a mixture of ingredients that are used in food products. As a result, the attractiveness of the bait for rodents is very high. It can be used in combination with a variety of other pest control solutions (bait stations, traps, rodenticides) in order to obtain an extremely effective outcome.
- non-toxic, environmentally safe;
- high attractiveness for the targeted rodents;
- the degree of attractiveness for the rodents does not decrease over time;
- great for all year round usage, regardless of season;
- traps, bait stations, rodenticides, or other pest-control equipment can be used with it.
How it works
Ghilotina a30 Rodent Lure is efficient when used in combination with glue traps, mechanical traps, and other traps for the rodent control of mice and rats. Moreover, you may also pair other types of pest control solutions with it. The gel will attract rodents that are passing by. Each tube is enough for 80 doses. The product does not have a time limit of efficacy after application. This is due to the fact that it is designed to work even when dried out.
How to use
- Locate the area in which the infestation has occurred, look for signs such as excrements or food leftovers;
- Place a trap and use the gel on it while setting it up. Apply the substance in small doses (“grains”) on the desired area. Each dose should be about 2 grams in weight;
- The gel will lure mice and rats directly in the trap or bait station. After a while, return to check if any have been caught;
- Remove or re-use the trap or bait station after disposing of the pests.